Bacteria & virus’ love hot tubs – don’t let them over take yours.
Pump out dirty water & spray scum/slime down to pump, then out of the tub.
Clean the entire tub with a scrub brush & cleaning solution, including the floating dispenser & filter lid.
Soak filters in disenfectant cleaning solution, then using low-pressure spray to final clean & rinse.
Rinse out the tub once more for good measure, install the cleaned/new filter & fill with fresh water.
Pay As You Go
- Check tub for any missing items, such as jets, filter housing covers, headrests, floating devices, etc
- Ensure Tub is heating & pumping correctly
- Turn off power to tub at breaker box to insure the pumps do not get damaged as water is removed
- Pump out old, dirty water from tub
- Remove filters, inspect & clean them with a disinfectant cleaning solution. Replace if needed
- Check & clean mineral stick. Replace if needed.
- Rinse off the entire tub shell and cover.
- Spray disinfectant cleaning solution on tub shell and inside of cover. Then scrub the shell and cover. Once scrubbed down thorough, rinse clean with water.
- Disinfect the filter pipe lines by running the disinfectant cleaning solution down through the filter connection ports
- Open all jet ports for complete functionality of the jet system
- Pump & rinse down each seat area to insure all dirty water is removed
- Fill tub with clean water to the appropriate fill line
- Turn on power to the tub at the breaker box, set temperature & confirm tub jet systems are working properly
- Net/Vacuum out any remaining debris
- Add chlorine to the tub & bromine tablets to the floater